What do you think of Spas Covid measures

Anything about our favourite spas in the GTA. Got a question, post it here.
sirjohn
Site Admin

What do you think of Spas Covid measures

Post by sirjohn »

Almost two months ago Ontario started lettings spas open again.
As we have been getting many inquiries lately, we are happy to announce we planning to tentatively reopen June 19th! This is the expected date that Toronto will move to Phase 2. More details to follow.
https://twitter.com/SeductionSpa/status ... 0486606848

Different spas have been taking different approaches from almost no changes to going on an appointment-only approach.

Have you been to a spa since July? How are you finding the procedures?
robi22

Re: What do you think of Spas Covid measures

Post by robi22 »

I've heard about Premier Spa making you set up an account and schedule, I'm not sure how I feel about them having that info, but I guess could just use a burner phone.

I've been to an asian spa on Eglinton and they're wearing a mask when you get to the door, but they don't ask you any questions, maybe because I had one on when I showed up?

Seduction up by York is pretty much the same, though they do check your temperature and the receptionist has one of those plastic screens up, but it's the same old Seduction we know and love other than that :)
bigpunter

Post by bigpunter »

Yes, I'm not sure about Premier, I like just popping in when I'm out in the east end. Too bad Platinum has closed, that was pretty convenient as it was right off Shppard and lots of parking at the auto shopnext door - that whole area was pretty empty after 9, but at same time it was still busy enough (think there was a latin sports bar in same plaza as Platinum so it didn't feel too empty if you know what I mean.

There's a rumour Studio 9 is moving out to the airport, anybody hear about that?
adawg

Post by adawg »

I see Studio 9 still listed on the site at the old address, but depends what area of saga they move too - the current location is a bit out of my way.

Most of the time it's just spur of the moment that I have some time to play, usually out in Mississauga and driving back in, figure I need my fix so Seduction is pretty convenient.

I like how Seduction does it, don't really want to be sitting out in the parking lot with a bunch of other horny guys lol
netsurf

Post by netsurf »

Just wondering. How many are actually providing their real number... I know that the text/VoIP apps are not working for verification.
Don't really feel like having to carry a second phone around with a pay as you go sim.
yyzbare

Post by yyzbare »

netsurf wrote: Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:30 pm Just wondering. How many are actually providing their real number... I know that the text/VoIP apps are not working for verification.
Don't really feel like having to carry a second phone around with a pay as you go sim.
I've heard it doesn't work with text apps, that's one reason I've avoided them for now.

Hopefully in a month or two they'll ease up on that.
robi22

Post by robi22 »

I was at Queen Spa on Yonge in North York earlier this week, pretty affordable, 40 plus for a 60 a handjob/pussy slide from "jenny" so it was pretty good value I guess.

They have a shower in the room, that's meant for smaller guys than me, but it worked fine lol When she came in was wearing a red one-piece that came off pretty early on and she just kept her mask on. Guess if I had gone for the bj she'd have to take that off though :)

Good looking, probably 30+ from China, didn't look like an aunty though, nice trim body and good tits :)
sirjohn
Site Admin

Post by sirjohn »

robi22 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:12 am I was at Queen Spa on Yonge in North York earlier this week, pretty affordable, 40 plus for a 60 a handjob/pussy slide from "jenny" so it was pretty good value I guess.

They have a shower in the room, that's meant for smaller guys than me, but it worked fine lol When she came in was wearing a red one-piece that came off pretty early on and she just kept her mask on. Guess if I had gone for the bj she'd have to take that off though :)

Good looking, probably 30+ from China, didn't look like an aunty though, nice trim body and good tits :)
Nice! Thanks for reporting back, will have to check them out soon :)