Hotel incalls post covid

Anything (legal) goes. Got questions about the adult industry in Toronto and the GTA, ask here.
Scottma19

Hotel incalls post covid

Post by Scottma19 »

I anyone going to hotel incalls after the lockdown? I know restaurants are asking for contact info, are hotels doing that too?

I think I'd just give a fake number if asked.
yyzbare

Re: Hotel incalls post covid

Post by yyzbare »

Hotels will take all visitors name and number down. I guess you can use fake names and burner phone to be safe.

One guy I know said to just bring a paper bag of take out and staple a receipt to the outside. You can always say you are doordash or ubereats on delivery. If you do this, I always eat the food first and just fill the bag with garbage when walking into the hotel. Still smells like the food and the garbage gives some structure and weight to the bag. He's only been questioned by the "manager" once and they asked what number I was going to. They asked a couple of room numbers and he simply said nope. Said they never stopped him nor followed him.

Sounds a bit too James Bond, but I guess it does work. He's not white btw, so let's be honest, maybe he gets more attention from some managers :(
Turbin

Post by Turbin »

Hotels will take all visitors name and number down. I guess you can use fake names and burner phone to be safe
sirjohn
Site Admin

Post by sirjohn »

About the covid at hotels, I posted a breakdown of why the city isn't publishing a list of places where outbreaks are taking place. Basically, it's about privacy and they have to wait for the Toronto Board Of Health to decide to release the information

https://www.toronto.xxx/forum/viewtopic ... 8&start=10
netsurf

Post by netsurf »

sirjohn wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 8:32 pm About the covid at hotels, I posted a breakdown of why the city isn't publishing a list of places where outbreaks are taking place. Basically, it's about privacy and they have to wait for the Toronto Board Of Health to decide to release the information

https://www.toronto.xxx/forum/viewtopic ... 8&start=10
Thanks for this! :)
robi22

Post by robi22 »

Has anybody does any incalls since the numbers started spiking? Wondering if things have gotten tighter?
netsurf

Post by netsurf »

robi22 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:07 am Has anybody does any incalls since the numbers started spiking? Wondering if things have gotten tighter?
Just heard everything from malls to restaurants are closing Monday in Toronto - anybody hears about spas?
sirjohn
Site Admin

Post by sirjohn »

netsurf wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:58 pm
robi22 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:07 am Has anybody does any incalls since the numbers started spiking? Wondering if things have gotten tighter?
Just heard everything from malls to restaurants are closing Monday in Toronto - anybody hears about spas?
Yes, Spas in Toronto are shutting down Monday. Outside of Toronto, some are going to be open for another week. The owner of Blondie Massage up in Vaughn said they are going to be open another week, so probably that's Markham and Richmond Hill spots like are going to be open - but I don't know how often they update their sites.

Mississauga is closing too - just saw a post on Blue Lagoon's site.

Probably best to call ahead if going to any spas after today :(
netsurf

Post by netsurf »

Yes, apparently there is one place out in Etobicoke that's still advertising, but from what I hear it's risky.

Last lockdown LE (or Bylaw officers) was doing nock-nock checks on spa - just ring the bell and see if anybody answered.

Now most of these places have cameras, so I guess they could just see who was at the door and not answer, but still risky, especially the amount of the fines :(
Turbin

Post by Turbin »

There aren't many other regions now to hobby if you visit spas. Durham spas are either very low mileage or have very low-quality gals. That leaves mainly higher priced agencies or hit and miss high density-low income apartments. I've been staying away from hotels these days mainly from avoiding the possibility that they may need to register you at the door and/or cross-reference license plates and the like to track you down for notification purposes. Even if not that, hotel traffic is way down, so it isn't business as usual when you walk in.